L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 35 this morning then diminishing to northeast 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to westerly 20 Wednesday morning.
Snow ending near noon Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 13 rising to minus 6 after midnight then falling to minus 12 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located over western Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 974 mb located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: