L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 25 January 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northerly 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light Wednesday morning. Wind becoming west 15 Wednesday evening.
Scattered flurries ending Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 11 falling to minus 22 Wednesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 25 January 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1009 mb located over southern New
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday departing low 991 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: