L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming westerly 15 Sunday morning.
Periods of snow ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 5 Sunday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 November 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 986 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 980 mb located over northern Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the western Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: