L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 06:46 AM EDT 18 June 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning and to southwest 15 to 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to light this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Showers beginning Wednesday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 06:46 AM EDT 18 June 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 June 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador Coast to
Sept-Îles then to Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from Labrador Coast to
New Brunswick then to New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: