L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 07 July 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots early this afternoon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Friday.
Showers Friday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 7 July 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing low 998 mb located over Cabot
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: