L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 July 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots becoming northerly 10 to 15 this evening then diminishing to light Wednesday morning.
Showers late this afternoon and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 July 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Saint-Jean to
By 5:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located from Labrador
to the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 7:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 11:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday weakening ridge located over Lake
Saint-Jean to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: