L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 February 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Sunday morning then diminishing to southeast 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Snow ending early this morning. Snow beginning Sunday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today zero. Low tonight minus 10. High Sunday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 February 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 1000 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 976 mb located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: