L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 May 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwesterly 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Chance of showers today.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 May 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday high located off Cape Cod.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located west of Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1007 mb located near Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: