L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 November 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northerly 10 to 15 knots this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday.
Flurries ending this evening. Snow beginning early Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 8 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 November 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Havre Saint-Pierre.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located on a line east-west
over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: