L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 June 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots Friday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 June 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1018 mb located south of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high 1021 mb located southeast of Nova
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Labrador to Lake
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1003 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: