L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 09:50 PM EDT 27 October 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 October 2021
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 late overnight.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 27 October 2021
Friday Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 October 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from Ungava
Bay to Québec city.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 986 mb located off Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 988 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: