L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 08 December 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 30 to 40 knots diminishing to southwest 20 to 30 this evening and to southwest 10 to 20 early Monday morning. Wind becoming light Monday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Periods of rain Monday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Risk of freezing spray late this afternoon and this evening.
Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 7:35 PM EST 08 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 8 December 2019 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday low 1001 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 992 mb located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: