L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 20 this afternoon then becoming light late this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Showers this afternoon. Fog banks early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 September 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over Honguedo Strait.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located east of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1027 mb located over southern James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 1034 mb located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: