L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 10:28 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early Tuesday morning.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Squall watch ended
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 10:16 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building ridge located west of the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake Superior to James
Bay then to Ungava Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: