L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 15 December 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Saturday then backing to northwest 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Temperatures near minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 December 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low 960 mb located over northern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating ridge located over Tadoussac.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low located over Lake Huron.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Saturday dissipating low located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: