L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Tuesday.
Showers this afternoon and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 September 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 996 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1004 mb located east of James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday dissipating trough located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located west of the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: