L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 May 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 15 early this evening then backing to northwest 15 Thursday morning. Wind veering to northeast 15 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain ending near noon Thursday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 05 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 May 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located over the Gulf of
At 5:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: