L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 10:19 PM EDT 09 April 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 30 to 40 late overnight and to northeast 40 to 50 early Friday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 30 to 40 late Friday morning and to northeast 15 to 25 Friday afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 15 early Friday evening.
Snow ending Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 10:19 PM EDT 09 April 2020
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 9 April 2020 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 996 mb located south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 972 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: