L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 07 October 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 07 October 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 7 October 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 1005 mb located over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 997 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching trough located north of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: