L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 08:13 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots veering to northerly 10 to 15 late this evening then diminishing to light near noon Thursday.
Issued 08:14 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 June 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday cold front located from Newfoundland to
Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over western Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high located over northern Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: