L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 late this morning then diminishing to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind becoming west 15 after midnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending late this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 22. High Thursday minus 17.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 January 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line north-south
over western Quebec.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday departing cold front located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building high 1029 mb located north of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday high 1029 mb located near Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: