L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 15 to 25 late this morning then becoming southwest 15 to 25 overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Thursday morning.
Snow today and tonight.
Temperatures minus 19 rising to minus 11 overnight then falling to minus 18 Thursday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located over the Strait of Belle Isle.
By 4:00 p.m. EST today departing trough located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 992 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1007 mb located off the Strait of
At 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: