L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 March 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this afternoon then veering to northwesterly 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Flurries beginning late this afternoon and ending overnight.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 10. High Tuesday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 March 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing cold front located from
Newfoundland to Lake Ontario.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located from Lake Superior to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake Ontario to Prince
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: