L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 16 October 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots veering to southeast 15 to 25 late this afternoon then to southwest 15 to 25 after midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon Sunday and to light Sunday evening.
Rain ending Sunday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 October 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: