L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 June 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots near noon and to northeast 15 to 20 this evening. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Friday.
Showers ending early this morning. Showers late this afternoon and tonight. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 June 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Erie to
Trois-Rivières then to Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Nova Scotia to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: