L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 14 May 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light today tonight and Saturday.
Showers Saturday evening.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021
Saturday Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 14 May 2021
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 14 May 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over Newfoundland to Québec
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1015 mb located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1017 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: