L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light today tonight and Tuesday.
Snow beginning near noon changing to rain this evening and ending after midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1032 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1032 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1017 mb located south of Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 994 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: