L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots backing to southwest 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to westerly 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 30 near noon Wednesday.
Temperatures minus 11 rising to plus 1 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: