L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 April 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 15 to 20 near midnight then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 Thursday morning.
Snow ending near midnight. Showers Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 April 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from Maine to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: