L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 February 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 25 to 30 knots tonight. Wind southwest 15 to 25 Saturday.
Flurries ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Over open water risk of freezing spray late this afternoon and this evening.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 February 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 992 mb located over Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday dissipating low 1007 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough from low located on a line east-west
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located from Anticosti Island to
Pointe-des-Monts then to Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: