L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 25 February 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 20 to 25 late this evening then veering to southwest 20 to 30 late overnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Snow ending after midnight. Chance of flurries Monday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 6. High Monday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 25 February 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 986 mb located over Ontario.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Monday low 992 mb located over eastern Hudson Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 6:00 p.m. EST Monday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Matane.
At 1:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: