L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 April 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early Sunday afternoon.
Showers Sunday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 2. High Sunday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 April 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Pointe-des-Monts to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: