L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 February 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon then veering to west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming light late this evening then increasing to easterly 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Snow beginning Sunday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 4. Low tonight minus 12. High Sunday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 February 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 996 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 970 mb located south of James Bay.
At 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday building low 989 mb located over New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: