L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 February 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwesterly 15 Monday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Monday.
High today plus 1. Low tonight minus 4. High Monday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 February 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 1006 mb located at 52.5N 71W.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: