L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots early this morning then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 near midnight then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning early this evening and ending overnight.
Temperatures minus 13 falling to minus 16 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating low located over Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: