L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 March 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15 early this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming westerly 15 near noon Tuesday then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Flurries beginning late this afternoon and ending early this evening.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 12. High Tuesday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 March 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line east-west over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: