L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 17 January 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 this evening then diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 Thursday morning. Wind veering to westerly 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Periods of light snow beginning this evening and ending early Thursday morning.
Temperatures near minus 9.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 January 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 999 mb located over James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 999 mb located over northern Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located from the low to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday cold front located from the low to
Anticosti Island then to Rivière-du-Loup.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: