L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 July 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southerly 15 to 25 near midnight then diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Showers Sunday. Risk of thunderstorms Sunday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 July 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 July 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Hudson Bay to the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Ungava Bay to Saguenay
River then to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: