L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind diminishing to light early this evening with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 late overnight then increasing to northeast 25 to 35 Friday morning.
Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:07 PM EDT 01 June 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 June 2023 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1011 mb located over the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1012 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located over northern Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: