L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 January 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this evening and to southwest 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind diminishing to westerly 20 Saturday evening.
Snow changing to a few flurries early Saturday morning and ending Saturday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 8. High Saturday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 991 mb located southwest of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 984 mb located over the Strait of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: