L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 April 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light Friday afternoon.
Rain ending after midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 April 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located southwest of Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 996 mb located near Rimouski.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday quasi-stationary low located over the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: