L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 February 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 late this afternoon and to northeast 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind northeast 25 to 35 Thursday.
Snow tonight and Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 26 February 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 February 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 7:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1009 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 987 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: