L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 this evening and to northeast 25 to 35 Sunday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 35 to 45 Sunday afternoon.
Snow beginning overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 19 falling to minus 24 this morning then rising to minus 17 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 07:40 AM EST 19 January 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1003 mb located northwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 983 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 996 mb located southwest
of Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 985 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: