L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 November 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots early this morning and to westerly 20 to 30 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 overnight then increasing to northwesterly 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
Flurries ending Thursday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 13 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 November 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1007 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday deepening low 994 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: