L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 03 April 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 30 to 40 knots diminishing to northeast 20 to 30 early this evening and to northeast 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early Saturday morning.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 03 April 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 3 April 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cornwall.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching trough located from James
Bay to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: