L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 October 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to southwest 15 after midnight. Wind becoming northerly 15 early Thursday morning.
Flurries or showers ending near midnight. Flurries Thursday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 October 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over western Newfoundland.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday high located west of the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high located over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: