L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 November 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots this morning and to northeast 15 to 25 late this afternoon. Wind northeast 15 to 25 tonight and Tuesday.
Snow Tuesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to zero Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 November 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located off Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 999 mb located over eastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: