L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 11:15 PM EDT 17 October 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northerly 15 to 25 knots backing to westerly 15 to 25 early Friday morning.
Rain ending Friday morning.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 October 2019
Tonight and Friday. Seas 2 to 3 metres subsiding to 1 to 2 near midnight and to 1 or less early Friday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 17 October 2019
Saturday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 11:15 PM EDT 17 October 2019
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 October 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 979 mb located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 993 mb located over the Quebec Lower
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: