L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 March 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to northeast 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 Wednesday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 March 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today dissipating low located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1029 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1031 mb located over eastern
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary low 992 mb located
off the East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: