Gulf - Magdalen - western half
Issued 10:00 AM AST 06 December 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 Wednesday morning and to southeast 30 Wednesday evening.
Rain Wednesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 6 December 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 5 December 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5149N 5612W to 5130N 5500W to 5130N 5300W to 5230N 5245W to
5400N 5300W to 5815N 5515W to 6000N 5310W to 5745N 4700W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 6 December 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. AST today ridge located from Newfoundland to the
Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to West
At 3:00 a.m. AST Wednesday trough located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: