Gulf - Magdalen - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 July 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 15 to 20 Sunday morning.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 24 July 2021
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 July 2021
Monday Wind south 20 to 25 knots diminishing to south 15 to 20 late in the day.
Tuesday Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15.
Wednesday Wind northwest 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 24 July 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jul estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5148N 5625W to 5150N 5500W to 5215N 5400W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 July 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening low located northeast of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: