Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 May 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northerly 15 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to north 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind becoming light Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4651N 5409W to 4600N 5345W to 4500N 4715W to 4515N 4645W to 4715N
4515W to 4800N 4515W to 5300N 4745W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5015N 6001W to Newfoundland near 4920N 5813W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 May 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1001 mb located near Fourchu.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 1001 mb located over the northern
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located from Labrador to Nova Scotia
then to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday approaching low located southwest of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:24 PM ADT 26 May 2018 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: