Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 16 September 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday morning. Wind increasing to south 20 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 16 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5237N 5546W to 5300N 5430W to 5515N 5215W to 5800N 5700W to
6240N 6015W to 6310N 5640W to 5850N 5155W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Gulf - MagdalenIssued 3:30 PM ADT 16 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 16 September 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from Newfoundland to
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located south of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the Maritimes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located over the eastern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: