Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 July 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 this afternoon then diminishing to light Wednesday morning.
Showers today and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
5130N 5529W to 5150N 5400W to 5505N 5210W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5145N 5635W to Newfoundland near 5133N 5600W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 July 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located east of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from New Brunswick to the
Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to Browns Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: