Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 13 June 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southeast 15 near noon Monday then increasing to southeast 20 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 13 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 14 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4957N 5532W to 5000N 5345W to 5105N 5230W to 5500N 5210W to 5600N
5320W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5800W to 5730N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 14 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5118N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5721W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Gulf - MagdalenIssued 8:00 PM ADT 13 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 13 June 2021 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located over New Brunswick.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over Banquereau.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: