Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 18 June 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 20 to 25 near midnight then backing to south 15 to 20 Saturday morning. Wind increasing to south 20 to 25 Saturday evening.
Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 18 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5011N 5637W to 5020N 5355W to 5210N 5300W to 5450N 5200W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Gulf - MagdalenIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 June 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 996 mb located over
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1016 mb located south of Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday dissipating low 1015 mb located over
the southwestern Grand Banks.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: