Issued 08:00 PM ADT 15 May 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southerly 15 knots diminishing to light near noon Sunday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 15 May 2021
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 15 May 2021
Monday Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20.
Wednesday Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 15 May 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Labrador to West
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: