Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 June 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 this morning and to southeast 20 to 25 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 this evening and to southeast 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to southerly 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending near midnight. Showers Thursday morning and afternoon. Fog patches forming overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 03:00 AM ADT 26 June 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 June 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Banquereau.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the western Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: