Issued 03:00 AM ADT 21 June 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots near midnight then diminishing to light Friday morning. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Grand MananIssued 03:00 AM ADT 21 June 2018
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 21 June 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to New Brunswick.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday dissipating trough located south of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Ontario.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located over the Maritimes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: