Issued 00:40 AM ADT 26 June 2022
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots Sunday evening.
Scattered showers ending early Sunday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming early Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 June 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday approaching trough located over the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: