Issued 10:00 AM ADT 21 March 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 this afternoon then veering to northwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 21 March 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 21 March 2023
Thursday Wind light increasing to southeast 25 knots in the morning.
Friday Wind variable 15 knots increasing to northwest 20.
Saturday Wind north 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 21 March 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 March 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4557N 5947W to 4620N 5930W
to 4845N 6230W to 4946N 5849W to 4730N 5940W to Newfoundland near
4711N 5528W. Sea ice west then northeast of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 21 March 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southwestern Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing ridge located over Laurentian
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Cape Breton Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:39 AM ADT 21 March 2023 All gale warnings have ended.
Marine interests are advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for Chaleur - Miscou and Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: