Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 April 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 25 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 April 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4545N 6005W to 4550N
5850W to 4840N 6115W to 5010N 5845W to 4755N 5940W to 4650N 5840W to
Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 April 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 April 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over the southern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low located over northern Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: