Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 October 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 this evening then becoming variable 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Saturday then becoming northwest 15 Saturday evening.
Scattered showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and overnight and Saturday morning. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 10:00 AM ADT 22 October 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 22 October 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today warm front from 1002 mb low located from
Maine to Laurentian Fan.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday weakening warm front from 1008 mb low
located from Anticosti Island to Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight cold front from 1006 mb low located from
the Gaspe Peninsula to Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday trough from 1010 mb low located from
Anticosti Island to Browns Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: