Issued 08:00 PM ADT 07 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 25 becoming southwest 10 to 15 late this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind becoming northeast 15 Monday morning then diminishing to light Monday evening.
Scattered showers and fog patches. Risk of thunderstorms tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 7 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight cold front located from Anticosti Island
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday cold front located over the southern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching low 1010 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: